Monday 5 September 2011

can help fallin in love with u.....

i fell in love with him even before i met him........i sold my soul n bought his love and lived life thereafter.....

our meeting was in the most ordinary manner possible, he was my 75 year old proffessor's friend n i was 28 then. "unpredictable is the only word for him" said my prof, "i still remember a conference of elephant handlers that was held in the winter months at jaldapara wildlife sanctuary, we were all delivering lectures n talks on the nuances of elephant handing, my friend's turn was next n he was untraceable, we searched the entire venue but in vain, his talk was delivered by another forest official, after half hour we found him behind the elephant pilkana in the mahouts tents with a beer bottle and seven to eight mahouts as audience delivering the lecture on elephant handling to the people who really mattered....thats my friend dudul chowdhury for you - totally unpredictable but a good heart". This was my first encounter with him and the rest ofcourse is history.....

No comments:

Post a Comment